Last Updated: April 8, 2023
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have permission to access the Service.
- Intellectual Property All content, features, and functionality on the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, and software, is the exclusive property of Blockchain Daily News, Inc. or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- User Content You may be able to submit, post, or share content, including but not limited to text, images, audio, video, and other materials (“User Content”), through the Service. You grant Blockchain Daily News, Inc. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display your User Content in any media.
You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to use and authorize the use of your User Content as described herein. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Blockchain Daily News, Inc. and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and liabilities arising from or related to the use or disclosure of your User Content.
Prohibited Activities You agree not to engage in any of the following activities while using the Service:
a) Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, privacy rights, and contractual rights;
b) Distributing any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, harmful, or otherwise objectionable;
c) Harassing, abusing, or threatening other users or any third parties;
d) Using the Service for any commercial or promotional purposes without our express written consent;
e) Impersonating any person or entity or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
f) Accessing the Service using automated means, such as bots or scrapers;
g) Interfering with, disrupting, or overburdening the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall Blockchain Daily News, Inc., its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to lost profits, loss of data, or other damages arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Service, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, our total aggregate liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Service.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Blockchain Daily News, Inc., its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms, or your infringement or violation of any rights of third parties.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Blockchain Daily News, Inc. is incorporated, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the same jurisdiction, and any claim or dispute arising from or relating to your use of the Service or these Terms shall be brought exclusively in such courts.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
- Severability If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver No waiver by Blockchain Daily News, Inc. of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition, and any failure by us to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org